1. Jumping Into the Pool by Joanne Meier and Cecilia Minden. This one makes no sense. I really hate the Herbie books.
2. Exploring the Solar System by Amanda Doering Tourville. One of our school books this week.
3. Little Treasures: Endearments from Around the World by Jacqueline K. Ogburn.
4. Moonlight by Helen V. Griffith.
5. I Wonder Why Leaves Change Color (and other questions about plants) by Andrew Charman. Another school book.
6. More by I.C. Springman.
7. Prudence Wants a Pet by Cathleen Daly.
8. A Girl and Her Gator by Sean Bryan.
9. Jammy Dance by Rebecca Janni.
10. No Two Alike by Keith Baker.
11. Black All Around! by Patricia Hubbell.
12. Seababy by Ellen Levine.
13. And Then It’s Spring by Julie Fogliano.
14. Larf by Ashley Spires.
15. I Like Things by Margaret Hillert.
16. DC Super Friends: Crime Wave! by Billy Wrecks.
17. Olivia and the Rain Dance adapted by Maggie Testa from the screenplay “Olivia Makes it Rain” by Michael Stern.
18. Zack’s Alligator and the First Snow by Shirley Mozelle.
19. The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches by Alice Low.
20. At the Beach by Patricia M. Stockland