(The title of this post should be read in the clipped British accent of Giles from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”)
SO much happening here at the Green Goddess Gardens lately. I just haven’t felt like actually writing about it. So I’ll do a quick list.
1. Our family bought a car. After being without one for over 2 years. And there was much rejoicing.
2. I started running. Barefoot.
3. My Uncle Billy died.
4. We had the flu for 2 weeks.
5. The Herban Cowboy built a fence for the chicken yard out of old pallets.
6. One of our new chickens got sick and died.
7. We cut down and chopped up 4 trees in our backyard.
8. I read “Animal, Vegetable, Miracle” and can’t stop thinking about fresh, local food.
9. I knit the Herban Cowboy a Doctor Who scarf for his birthday.
10. We got a new (to us) computer, compliments of one of my beautiful aunts.
11. I got back on a horse for the first time in 6 years.